illusionms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
illusionms

A forum created based on the maplestory private server "Illusionms".

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0SkullKing0 GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSlipknotx

xSlipknotx

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:35 am

Hello People This is My 2nd GM App Because my First One Got Deleted With The Old Forum so Here I Go Again
Very Happy

In Game Name (IGN): 0SkullKing0 king

First Name: Michael , Mike for short

Country you are currently residing in and Timezone: Live in AZ, Time Zone: Us Standar MountainTime

Are you able to speak, read, and write fluently in any other language besides English? If yes, list them.
I Know Spanish, iUnderstand it Really Good but not soo good with the spelling, still 4/5 at spelling

Average number of hours per day you play BankaiStory: Cough* 6 hours.......

Number of hours per day you would be able commit: 5 hours

Number of hours per vacation day you would be able to commit: All Day 12 Hoours xD ........

Why do you want to be a GM? I Want To Start Having More Expirience Being a GM , and To basicly try to make illusion MS the best sever EVA!

Are you able to follow specific rules and directions well? YES, SIR

What do you think qualifies you to be a GM? A Commited Person , That Follows directions, And Tries To Make The Server Easyr For The Admin

What do you think is the most important responsibility of a GM? It Will Be Not Abusing The GM Abilities XD thier Kinda Tempting, and Actually Doing What He Said He Was Doing

What qualities and skills could you offer that others could not? Hmmm I Can Make A Wall Paper I Just Got Photoshop and im taking a class on it

What was your reason for leaving your previous server(s) that you were a GM of? It Was Boring :p

How would you describe yourself, briefly? Funny , Respectfull, and Responcable Cough* Sexy

If selected, what kind of GM would you strive to be? An Awesome ONE :p

Any other relevant information that you believe will add to your application: Pick Me! IM THE ONE U WANT IM THE ONE U NEED!!!!!!!!!

Thank You For Reading My Post

Email and/or MSN: Slipknot_1_Fan@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
[GM]iPoke/Zackk
Admin
[GM]iPoke/Zackk

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Long o_o
Back to top Go down
xSlipknotx

xSlipknotx

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:46 pm

[GM]iPoke/Zackk wrote:
Long o_o

Thats How Much I Want To Be a GM
Back to top Go down
[GM]iPoke/Zackk
Admin
[GM]iPoke/Zackk

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Lol ill talk to ray about it :]
Back to top Go down
xSlipknotx

xSlipknotx

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:40 pm

[GM]iPoke/Zackk wrote:
Lol ill talk to ray about it :]

affraid
THAT WILL BE AWESOME Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

0SkullKing0 GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 0SkullKing0 GM App   0SkullKing0 GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0SkullKing0 GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum