illusionms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
illusionms

A forum created based on the maplestory private server "Illusionms".

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!

Go down 
5 posters

Want me to be a GM?
Yes.
Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Vote_lcap50%Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
OMG YAH SIR!!!1one!1
Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Vote_lcap50%Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Allen

Allen

Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Empty
PostSubject: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Proper Format

Name: Allen
Experience: I have been a GM in two servers and played GMS when it was public beta testing.
Why you want to be a gm: I want to be a GM because I think I'm prepared to be one.
How are you going to help the server: I will host events, jail people who bother the community, ban hackers, and make YouTube videos.
Will you abuse your powers?: No, most definately not, I hate abusing my powers, that will also get me demoted.
How long do you get on?: I get on almost all day. No seriously.[u]

Unproper format

Hola! Hello! Bounjour! Konichiwa! Ni hao! Ahn young! Namaste! Well, Hey! I'm Allen, and I'm going to try and apply to be a GM. Good luck to the other appliers, best of luck!

IGN (In Game Name): Allen

Name: Allen Kim.

Where are you from?: I'm from Busan, South Korea. I live in Atlanta, Georgia now. 8D

Age: I'm currently seventeen, my birthday is on August 20th.

Have you ever been a GM?: Yes, actually I've been an official GM on PlaygroundMS. I was a Level 4 GM. It was quite an exciting but hardworking job, but then it shut down 2-4 months later. I have also almost made it on HeavenStory, but it ALSO shut down, but you can always try again, can't you?

Will you abuse your powers?: I would never! I have certainly learned my lesson, It will lead to chaos. It would make the players angered and make the other GM's and Admin get more and more stress on their hands.

How would you handle a hacker?: Well, It depends. First I would give them a warning, If they kept disrupting the game I would jail them for a while, if they kept bothering, I would give them a IP or a normal ban.
I honestly think it's fair to give out warnings, you know, like the ''three strikes and you're out'' type.
If it disrupted many players and ruined a players gameplay, I would mute or ban them.

Why do you want to be a GM: I think that I should get the job because I love helping people out, and I think I'm very prepaped for this oppurtunity. I also think that some people who apply on any other server might be a little pushy, stubborn, and they just want to be a GM for fame. It's annoying, I want people to stop doing that. Some are also "suck-up's" and suck up to everyone in the community, and then they get to get whatever they want, seriously..

How many languages do you know?: Languages you know are sort of important. I am currently learning Tagalog. (Philippines) The languages I know are: Korean, English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, (Cantonese) and Gujarati. Heh, I'm known as the man of many languages. ^^;

What will you do when you get the job?: I will automatically thank the Admin of course!, then I would log online and search for hackers and host a few events.

How long do you usually get on?: I usually get on a lot. Here's my schedule.

Weekdays: 5 hours.
Saturday: Pretty much all day until I get kicked off.
Sunday: It depends. I have church and the most I can get on is 7 hours.

What do you think a GM does?: A GM helps out players with their difficulties and problems. He/she also bans hackers that disrupt the game, host events, and make the server a better place.

What is your attitude?: Uh, well, I like making people laugh, I joke around at times, and I like to start conversations. To be honest, everyone has a bad side don't they? I can also get angry, too.

What are some "weaknesses" you have?: Well, I may afk randomly because my parents might call me or tell me to get off the computer. I also have soccer practices/championships/ect I have to go to so I might not get on the computer.

Any other words?: Well, I'll tell you a bit about me. I like snowboarding, try doing stunts, and play soccer. c:
I also can code maps from Global MapleStory and put it on here.

E-mail: allwashere@hotmail.com

Good luck to the other appliers! Best of luck! Decide well, please. Shalom! Peace! =)

Proof, son. (You're not my son. o3o) This was taken on PlaygroundMS. Ask Pixel. He knows I was a GM.
Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! 2naplqq

EDIT: I have added a poll, to refrain from people randomly voting harshly, I have made the choices positive.

If you are a guest, please just post saying 'Yes' or 'It's really good!'

Last edited by Allen on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]iPoke/Zackk
Admin
[GM]iPoke/Zackk

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Rofl. Nice , but.. on that ss, was there anyone on ? o_o
Back to top Go down
Allen

Allen

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh, I screenshotted it when the server came back up. I'll show you a different pic soon. Haha, sorry for the misconvinience.
Back to top Go down
[GM]iPoke/Zackk
Admin
[GM]iPoke/Zackk

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Lol its ok just get on .
Back to top Go down
Allen

Allen

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:23 am

Alright, my IGN is Allen. :3
Back to top Go down
Raymond
Admin
Raymond

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Nice Allen Razz
Back to top Go down
https://illusionstory.forumotion.com
bartjeeh

PostSubject: Lilpirate   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 am

Goodluck allen
Back to top Go down
JOOLiE

JOOLiE

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 am

Naiice app. Allen :] .
Back to top Go down
Allen

Allen

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks for the support! It means a lot to me. Good luck to the other people! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!   Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allen's GM Application WITH Proper format and non proper!
Page 1 of 1